Rajesh Shringarpure Marathi Actor Biography,Photos, Filmography
- Name : Rajesh Shringarpure (राजेश शृंगारपुरे)
- Birthdate : 29 October
About : Rajesh Shringarpure is an Indian film actor who appears in Hindi, Marathi and Hollywood films. Rajesh is best known for his negative role in Sarkarr Raj He also played an important role in Murder 3 .
Shringarpure worked in a Hindi serial, Sahib, Biwi Aur Ghulam, costarring Raveena Tandon and Ayub Khan, (Sahara One). He also did serials including Saarrthi (STAR Plus as Lord Krishna), andChar Diwas Sasuche, a Marathi daily on ETV Marathi. He gained popularity from films including Zenda and Swarajya Marathi Paul Padate Pudhe.
In 2012,Rajesh played Waseem, a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agent in John Stockwell-directedSeal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden which recently premiered in the US prior to the US presidential elections. He has completed shooting for another Hollywood project titled Gandhi Of The Month in which he worked with American actor Harvey Keitel. Rajesh is also working on Shortcut Romeo followed by a crossover film that stars Dev Patel where he plays a villain.
Rajesh has been part of many stage plays as Lord Krishna along with Hema Malini . Rajesh also plays as Opening Batsman for Ritesh Deshmukh’s Cricket team Veer Marathi at Celebrity Cricket League.
He was last seen in Marathi Action film Sanghrash which was realeased on feb 2014 .
Rajesh Shringarpure Filmography :
- Encounter (Sony Entertainments) Forthcoming Episodeic Show
- Ekata Ek Power (2014) Upcoming Marathi Film
- Sangharsh (2014 )
- Gandhi Of The Month (2014) (Post-production)
- MShortcut Romeo (2013)urder 3 (2013)
- Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (2012) – as CIA agent Waseem
- Chakradhar (2012)
- Matter (2012) (Marathi film)
- Swarajya (2011-Marathi)
- Sarkar Raj (2008) – as Sanjay Somji
- Param Vir Chakra (1995) – as Army officer Rajesh
New Marathi hero wallpapers, Rajesh Singapore, Rajesh shringarpure role in sambhaji serial, marathi actor, marathi movie actor rajesh shringrapore,