- Movie : Premsutra
- Produced By : Kathakaar
- Directed By : Tejas Vijay Deoskar
- Story and Screen Writers : Tejas Vijay Deoskar, Prasad Mirasdar
- Star Cast : Sandeep Kulkarni,Pallavi Subhash,Lokesh Gupte,Shruti Marathe,Shubha Khote,Shishir Sharma,Pradeep Athavale,Prasad Pandit,Meenacshi Martins,Ila Bhate
- Dialogues : Mahendra Teredesai, Tejas Vijay Deoskar
- Cinematographer : Pushpank Gawade
- Art Director : Siddharth Tatooskar
- Sound Design : Dhananjay Sathe
- Choreographer : Rajesh Bidwe
- Singer’s : Mahalakshmi Iyer, Raman Mahadevan, Avadhoot Gupte and Hema Sardesai
- Music and Background Score : Susmit Limaye
- Editor : Apoorva Motivale
- Executive Producer : Shiva Joshi
- Genre : Romance
Read Review :
Saniya is a young, catholic girl living in a typical orthodox catholic family. She is enthusiastic & free soul from Goa. She loves nature & is free from the materialistic desires. Her innocence, naive nature and intuitive actions make her innocent.
Saniya is being pursued by her mother for marriage. Saniya is least interested & thinks that love should drive her to get married.
Anand is a typical metropolitan executive from the corporate world. Though he is sensitive and sensible, he is trapped in the calculative world of business. He is commissioned as a Manager in a Mine in Goa.
Accidently, Saniya and Anand meet at a party where they connect instantly. Anand is impressed by Saniya’s free nature and clear understanding about “love, sex and marriage”. According to her, they all are independent. Leading to discussions, Anand and Saniya get comfortable and end up having a one night stand.
Sujit is Anand’s colleague & they both share a good understanding & friendship. Malavika is Anand’s boss’s daughter & has infatuation towards Anand while Anand feels that he needs to concentrate on climbing up the corporate ladder rather than getting married.
One fine day, Anand & Saniya find themselves at a crossroads where Anand is confused while taking a personal decision with professional one whereas Sania is confident on her part. Anand’s decision might affect Sania’s life and vice versa.
What happened between Anand and Saniya? What surprises lie for Anand & Saniya?
It’s a story of a search for real love! What is real love? Attraction? Affection? Seduction? Possession? Lust? Or responsibility?
To find out more lets wait & watch PREMSUTRA!
Posters / Movie Still Photos :
Promo / Official trailer :
XXX Premsatrisajinimovi, adgul madgul from Baba marathi movie, Song lyrics of Marathi film Prem Sutra, adgul madgul balgeet, premsutra 2013,