- Movie : Bhootacha Honeymoon (भुताचा हनीमून)
- Director : Subramaniyan K
- Producer : Raj Mohite
- Star Cast : Bharat Jadhav, Ruchita Jadhav, Madhu Kambikar, Vijay Chavan, Sandeep Pathak, Kamlesh Sawant, Santosh Mayekar, Pratiksha Jadhav, Shobha Shiralkar, Jayraj Nair, Anil Pawar,Ganesh Khedekar,Laxmikant Vispute,Umesh Bolke,Rajesh Khanvilkar,Vinay Tamkhane,Santosh Jadhav,Varsha Yerankar,Amruta Madgaonkar,Riya Madgut,Anu Kamal,A. G. Tambe
- Banner : Kartik Film Production
- Story, Screenplay, Dialogue : Laxmikant Vispute
- Cinematographer : Ramesh Shelke
- Editor : Nitin Rokade
- Make-up Artist : Abhay Mohite
- Lyrics : Sanjali Rode, Mandar Cholkar
- Dress Designer : Prakash Nimkar
- Music : Praveen Kuwar
- Playback Singer : Swapnil Bandodkar,Vaishali Samant,Tyagraj Khadilkar,Bharti Madhvi,Neha Rajpal,Praveen Kuwar
- Choreographer : Ranju Varghese
- Art Director : Satish Bidkar, Nitesh Nandgaonkar
- Chief Asst Director : Utkarsh Jadhav, Manish Mahajan
- Background Score : Shailesh Dharangaonkar
- Marketing Advisor : Rajesh Khanvilkar
- Assistant Director : Amol Salunke, Mohan Shikhare, Vasant Tondwalkar, Pranay Tambe, Jayshree Gaikwad
- Second D.O.P : Arun Fasalkar
- Chief Asst Cameraman : Jitendra Sule
- Assistant Cameraman : Nilesh Joshi, Atul More,Vinod Thapa, Govind Sahu
- Still Photographer : Rohan Savne
- Assistant Editor : Rajeev Bansode / Manoj Magar
- Production Controller : Siddharth Mohite
- Production Manager : Ashok Patil, Nitin Chandorkar
- Release Date : 7th June 2013
Shankar Jagdale a primary teacher is transferred to the village school called TAR. There were no students in the primary school because not a single child has been born between age group of 1 – 10 years in the village! This is because no marriage has taken place in the last 10 years, and so has been the birth of any child. It is believed that the village is haunted and the ghost used to cast various scenes at the time of marriage like a beautiful bride transforming into a ugly girl with moustaches…, sometimes food used to be disappeared from the venue or bride forcibly garlanding Brahmin Pandit present for chanting mantras or vice a versa . This all affected the village and therefore the senior citizens were worried and nervous for the future of their children and the village. As the time was passing ahead ,it was a big question as young generation was already dissolute.
On the arrival of Shankar Jagdale, the Ghost starts troubling him on condition that he should to fix his marriage, before he marries the heroine. So the Ghost puts the condition of its marriage against releasing the village from its trouble (curse!).
Will Sankar Jagdale accept Ghost’s conditions…..?
Why does Ghost choose Shankar Jagdale…..?
How does the Ghost come into TAR village…..?
Will TAR village be released from Ghost’s curse…..?
Don’t miss watching the answers unfold on screen on 7th June 2013 near you .
Promo /Trailer :
bhutacha hanimun, bhutacha hanimun film,