- The first ‘Ye Re Ye Re Paisa’ was a hit, did that bring exert pressure on you?
- Is this a proper sequel? Or a spin off using characters from the first film?
‘Ye Re Ye Re Paisa 2’ is based on a completely new narrative. We have only used the characters of ‘Anna’, ‘Tenya’, ‘Ranjana’ & Janhvi Mujumdar from the first film and a new story has been created with many new characters. ‘Anna’ is at the center of the story this time and he is creating a new team of con artists!
- Tell us about your experience of working with such a huge star cast.
It was a lot of fun. Every artist has a different sense of comedy, and different comic timing! Every one has different strengths and all of it lead to many layers in the narrative! Moreover all of these artists are a friend of mine, hence our shoot was fun and enjoyable.
- The music of the film has clicked with the audiences. Tell us about the recreation of ‘Ashwini Ye Na’ and about the overall album of the film!
We have experimented a lot in the music. Keeping aside typical sound we have tried to push the boundary. Troy and Arif have done fabulous job, including the background score. I am glad that the audiences have appreciated and loved the recreation of ‘Ashwini Ye Na’! ‘Un Dos Tres’ is a Spanish song that has also worked well and is making everyone dance! Title song of the film is sung by Mika Singh and writer-lyricist Kshitij Patwardhan has written two fun song! We are satisfied to see the great response from the audiences.
- What do you think is essential for a Marathi film to be successful?
There’s no formula for a successful Marathi film! If the film connects with the audiences I think it is successful! That connection is very important more than the numbers!
ye re ye re paisa marthi movie, Yere yere paisa 2 marathi movie, yere yere paisa 2 song, yereyere paisa 2 marathi movies, येरे येरे पैसा 2 marathi movie song 2019, Ye Re Ye Re paisa 2 marathi movie 2019, yere yere paisa 2 movie song,