- Director : Gajendra Ahire
- Producers : Sri Pant Production Arts, Navalakha Arts Media Entertainment and Holy Basil Production
- Writers : Gajendra Ahire
- Cast : Vikram Gokhale, Reema Lagoo, Neena Kulkarni, Subodh Bhave, Sai Tamhankar, Kishor Kadam, Arun Nalavde,Rohan Mankani,Neha Pendse
- Screen Play, Writer, Dialogues, Music Director : Gajendra Ahire
- Music : Gajendra Ahire
- Background Music : Narendra Bhide
- Singers : Suresh Wadker, Devki Pandit ,Prasenjit Kosambi
- Art Director : Datta Londhe
- Executive Producer : Prashant Gokhale
- Line Producer : Rohan Shah
- Chief Assistant Director : Amit Koli
- Still Photography : Nikhil Nagzarkar
- Costume : Sapana Bansal
- Sound Studio : Dawn Studio, Pune
- Publicity Design : Holy Basil Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- Cinematographer : Govind Nihlani
- Producer : Vinay Ganu
- Presented by : Nilesh Navalakha & Vivek Kajaria
- Editor : Santosh Gotoskar
- Makeup : Mahesh Barate
- Release Date : June 14, 2013
- Genre : Drama
Screened at ROTTERDAM FILM FESTIVAL
BEST FILM & Best Actor: NYIFF
Best Actor: National Award
Best Film: Kolhapur International Film Festival
Best Film: Audience Choice: Pune International Film Festival
Best Director: Pune International Film Festival
Madhu is on life support system(ventilator) in the hospital. Ratnakar, her sixty-five year old husband is a retired teacher. Shrikant is their son.
The hospital bills for Madhu’s treatment have totaled to 4 to 5 lakh rupees. Rantakar has used up all his savings for the same. Their son, Shrikant is unwilling to spend any more money on his ailing mother.
He insists that his father sign on the DNR form that would permit the hospital to shut down all artificial life support systems.
Doctors at the hospital have hopes that Madhu’s condition will improve if the treatment continues. Ratnakar does not give up hope and does not sign the DNR form. He cannot accept that a signature of his on some form has the right to ends his wife’s life.
How could he give permission? He is willing to go to any ends and get monetary help for the treatment. He then embarks on a journey, a journey that takes him to different places and shows him various shades of life. He manages to gather some money that would grant Madhu life for a few days, but Destiny has some plans.
He meets his college friend ‘Ambu’ and she unknowingly shows him a new attitude to look at life. This leads him to take a decision about Madhu. He comes back to the hospital to find Madhu in a comatose but steady condition. He realizes he has done all he can and that still isn’t enough.
His friend follows him to the hospital and deposits money in the hospital that would ensure Madhu’s treatment for some time. She finds an exhausted Ratnakar resting on a bench outside the ICU with the DNR form in his hand.
She wants to assure him of her support in this difficult time. But Ratnakar has been relieved of all worries. He is no longer there to see her gesture. He has given up hope & his life in the bargain!
A heart wrenching story of the tussel between Destiny & human perseverance!
Promo / Official Trailer :
imgurl:https://cdn1 marathistars com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Anumati-Marathi-Movie-Poster jpg, anumati marathi movie download,